Download Free Web Development Interview Questions And Answers PDF File
Read the Web Development Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers
1. What are the types of web development?
Web development is majorly segregated into three types:
- Front- end Development
- Back-end Development
- Full-stack Development
2. What are the Career Opportunities in web development?
There are many opportunities for a web development career.
- Front end developer
- Back end developer
- Full-stack developer
- Software engineer
3. What is the educational requirement for a web developer?
Web Developer needs a bachelor in Computer science engineering or related field.
4. What are the basics taught in a web development internship?
5. List some of the best tools used in web development?
- Visual Studio Code.
- Sublime Text.
6. What does HTML stand for?
HTML refers to HyperText Markup Language.
7. Is HTML a part of coding?
HTML is a programming language that is declarative whereas other coding languages are computational.
8. What are the types of HTML tags?
- Basic HTML Root Tags
- Formatting tags,
- Audio and Video Tags
- Form and Input Tags
- Frame Tags
- Link Tags
- List Tags
- Table Tags
- Style Tags
- Meta Tags
9. Give some basic tags used in HTML?
10. How is the Web created?
Web page is created using HTML as static web pages end with extensions .html or .htm
11. Java is front-end or Back-end?
Java is used in Back end development.
12. What are the most used languages in Back-end development?
13. Which is the fastest backend language?
Java is the fastest backend language because when used with Graal (15s) and when used with the slowest Typescript (22s).
14. Name some web development platforms?
15. Give some web Development Frameworks?
- Ruby on Rails
- Angular.js, Backbone.js, and Ember.js
16. What are Roadmaps?
It is a type of guide to help the developers in choosing the right path and also guide them in their learnings.
17. Give the criteria of the Back-end roadmap?
- Back-End Roadmaps
- Fullstack JS
- Mongo. DB
18. List 5 skills required as a web developer?
- HTML/CSS skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Responsive design skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
19. How can page loading time be reduced?
- Reduce image size
- Remove unnecessary widgets
- Compress HTTP
- Reduce lookups