Download Free Web Development Interview Questions And Answers PDF File
Download PDF File here: Web Development Interview Questions And Answers PDF Download
Read the Web Development Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers
1. What are the types of web development?
Web development is majorly segregated into three types:
- Front- end Development
- Back-end Development
- Full-stack Development
2. What are the Career Opportunities in web development?
There are many opportunities for a web development career.
- Front end developer
- Back end developer
- Full-stack developer
- Software engineer
3. What is the educational requirement for a web developer?
Web Developer needs a bachelor in Computer science engineering or related field.
4. What are the basics taught in a web development internship?
5. List some of the best tools used in web development?
- Visual Studio Code.
- Sublime Text.
6. What does HTML stand for?
HTML refers to HyperText Markup Language.
7. Is HTML a part of coding?
HTML is a programming language that is declarative whereas other coding languages are computational.
8. What are the types of HTML tags?
- Basic HTML Root Tags
- Formatting tags,
- Audio and Video Tags
- Form and Input Tags
- Frame Tags
- Link Tags
- List Tags
- Table Tags
- Style Tags
- Meta Tags
9. Give some basic tags used in HTML?
10. How is the Web created?
Web page is created using HTML as static web pages end with extensions .html or .htm
11. Java is front-end or Back-end?
Java is used in Back end development.
12. What are the most used languages in Back-end development?
13. Which is the fastest backend language?
Java is the fastest backend language because when used with Graal (15s) and when used with the slowest Typescript (22s).
14. Name some web development platforms?
15. Give some web Development Frameworks?
- Ruby on Rails
- Angular.js, Backbone.js, and Ember.js
16. What are Roadmaps?
It is a type of guide to help the developers in choosing the right path and also guide them in their learnings.
17. Give the criteria of the Back-end roadmap?
- Back-End Roadmaps
- Fullstack JS
- Mongo. DB
18. List 5 skills required as a web developer?
- HTML/CSS skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Responsive design skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
19. How can page loading time be reduced?
- Reduce image size
- Remove unnecessary widgets
- Compress HTTP
- Reduce lookups
Web Development Interview Questions And Answers PDF
A web developer is referred to as a programmer who is specialized in the development of worldwide web (WWW) applications. This is generally based on the model which is user and server-based. Web developers are usually categorized into three major categories according to the type of work they are pursuing. The major types are Front end Web developer, Back-end Web developer, and Full-stack Web developer. The job of a web developer includes various tasks and one for clearing the web developer interviews all you need to do is go through our Web Development Interview Questions and Answers PDF.