You all might be wondering what Digital Nomads lifestyle is? Well, Digital Nomads are the people who want to locate themselves independently and use the technology to perform the job. As a digital nomad, there are some certain things that you need to consider for a perfect destination. One is good wifi and the other is the digital nomad community.
The other things that you might like are fun activities, affordable cost of living, and the location where you can feel safe. Thus, choosing your desired location you need to consider all these factors where you can enjoy every moment of your life. While performing the research on your favorite ideal destinations is the perfect way to stoke the in-build fire and get yourself pumped?
Here are 5 amazing locations where you can live a digital nomad lifestyle:
- Canggu, Bali: Bali has been a great destination for all business-minded travelers. This location consist of all the boxes like co-working spaces shared offices all over the place. On the other hand, Canggu is filled with a full range of spaces from noisy cafes to corporate spaces. This amazing destination is pocket friendly and is reasonably priced. You can say it’s worth shopping around this country and it suits your style too. The cost of living in Bali depends on your lifestyle. The beach, parties, and cocktails deplete all your savings and you can live prudently. Based on your choice you can either live lavishly or cheaply. The city remains all time beautiful and inspirational. You can also enjoy the view of nearby islands and cities. Thus you can explore various unique places there.
- Georgia, Tbilisi: If you are looking for the perfect nomad digital destination, then it is better to go with Georgia, Tbilisi. You can merely boast an affordable cost of living, a friendly environment, and the best culinary scene. One can get a solid network of remote control areas, fast and reliable wifi services, and many more. All these fascinating factors make the Tbilisi, Georgia the next digital nomad hotspot! Though if you decide that you want to stay in Tbilisi then finding accommodation is quite easy. The cost of living is also very affordable as compared to any other country. Also, countless budget flights in Georgia make an excellent base in traveling. In short, if you are looking for a perfect place destination as a digital nomad. Then make sure that Georgia, Tbilisi is on your list.
- Phuket, Thailand: This beautiful destination is known as the pearl of the Andaman. Phuket refers to one of the most Thailand largest islands. This ocean paradise contains the list of all obvious reasons to stay. The people can keep their routine more enjoyable by taking part in various water sports such as sea, paddle-boarding, etc. If you want to take breaks from work or want to spend some lonely time. You can visit Phuket, Thailand. Also, you can visit the peaceful Buddhist temple. The atmosphere of this island country attracts most of the people from different cities. One can reduce their stress and stay calm.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: The best place for the digital nomads in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. This city is beyond picturesque canals, grand parks, and many more. The location of Amsterdam is centrally located and is one of the largest airports. It makes arriving and leaving a breeze. The two main things that make Amsterdam a great location for digital nomads are- its cool cafes and work-friendly environment. In every area of this city, you will find a welcoming café and people sitting inside for doing work. Secondly, this place attracts thousands of digital nomads from all year round. So, if you are wondering where you want to pull out your laptop or looking for enjoying the fun activities then Amsterdam is the best choice that you can make.
- Krakow, Poland: Everyone needs to spend their time in Krakow. It is the cheapest place in Europe. You can get the high-internet speed which is quite impressive. One can enjoy its atmosphere, culture, and nightlife. This place is incredible and you can find amazing accommodation deals, working spaces, and a lot more. The people can spend here an amazing time visiting all sectors of the city. The Krakow, Poland is much more business-oriented or completely a hub for digital nomads. For getting the best digital nomad destinations, Krakow is near the top list.
Conclusion: Have you ever lived a life of digital nomad in any one of the above list? If not, then don’t delay and visit these fascinating places and explore the different countries. If you want to live digital nomad lifestyle then get best ideas by reading this blog. Here you can find the best places to live digital nomad.