Hair thinning is a major problem that is faced by many in today’s fast-paced life. Some people can get confused by hearing the term thinning but it is none other than common hair loss. You can find different hair treatment for women available in the market.
Hair loss has many stages and hair thinning is referred to as the minor to moderate hair fall. In this kind of hair fall, you will get to see an apparent hair thinning or decrement in volume due to less hair.
This is a huge problem for those who already have thin hair. There are many treatments available for hair thinning.
Mentioned below are a few of them, which can specifically help you with hair thinning. However, before that take a look at why that hair falls in the first place.
What are the main causes of hair thinning?
Hair thinning can be due to many causes. Most of them are under our control and hair thinning happens because it is neglected in the initial stages. These are the causes of hair thinning –
- Using wrong products – Wrong products with lots of chemicals can ruin the health of your hair. So, think before using any chemical product or at least check the ingredient list to know more about those products. Also, harsh hair styling like coloring, straightening, perming, and heat treatments can burn your hair.
- Lifestyle and eating habits – Lifestyle has a lot to do with hair and skin problems. Fix your eating habits, eat lots of greens and antioxidants to cure hair fall.
- Excess stress and pollution – Nowadays cases of hair fall have increased due to stress and pollution.
- Tying up the hair too tightly – Tying up hair tightly can hurt roots and cause hair fall.
- Genetic problems – Genetic issues can be the reason for your hair thinning too.
- Medications – Some medications can also cause hair loss.
How can you stop hair thinning?
Here, we will discuss every hair treatment for women from home remedies to supplements. Read our article carefully to know more.
- Hair oils – You can massage hair oils twice a week in your hair and scalp. Coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil are all very good. You can also add a few drops of essential oil to your hair oil before massaging.
- Food supplements – Consume foods that are rich in protein, zinc, antioxidants, omega-3, and fatty acids. They help to improve hair health and structure.
- Surgical treatments and medications – Usually surgical treatments are not needed for hair thinning. You can consult with your doctor to take medication for hair loss.
They work faster than other home remedies but can also have some side effects. So, taking medications under supervision is very important.
These are the basic ways which you can use to cure your hair thinning. Keep that in mind, you will need to stop hair fall as soon as you feel the problem of hair thinning. For that, you can get hair treatment for women.
You can choose any type of hair treatment you can. All of them are very effective. Although herbal treatments or home remedies can take time to work, they have no side effects. Always, consult with your doctor before taking any medication.