PTE Speaking is one of the most time-constraining sections, as you need to answer five different types of questions in 30-35 minutes. But with a focus on your oral fluency and pronunciation skills – which are the two skills that will be accessed in this section – you can easily get an outstanding score!
With these simple tips, you’ll have no problem achieving the best possible PTE score.
- Speak at a normal pace and keep your speech clear.
- If you make mistakes, don’t hesitate or stop talking or pause for seconds before going on again because this will affect your fluency when speaking aloud in front of the invigilator!
- Do not use fillers such as ‘Uhm’, which are unneeded words, or the ones that make sentences sound less formal than necessary. During practice sessions avoiding these sounds will get you in habit of not using them during the exam.
- Practice recording your speaking tasks to review them for Oral Fluency and pronunciation.
- Make sure you keep the mic in the right position.
- Test all the test equipment to avoid any fault. If found any, get it replaced.
You can also record and practice your answer for the speaking section with PTE Tutorials mobile app. It has a lot of FREE Questions, so download it now!
View original infographic source: Know How to Crack PTE-A Speaking Like a Pro with PTE Tutorials!
Also Read: How To Increase Online Sales Small Business