Event planning can be pretty challenging, but very rewarding as well. You need to consider a number of factors that will help make your event stand out from the rest. People will not forget easily if they are part of a great event, and they will also tell their acquaintances about it, which might benefit them.
Here are some ways how to make your event memorable and elegant:
- Venue: the first thing you need to consider is the venue, you already can assume the number of guests that will come to your event, so you can book it according to the number of guests you will have. A good venue of course will be to have high ceilings and good lighting.
- Theme: after choosing the venue the next important step is to know what theme is the best for your event. The themes are selected according to what suits the event the most. Sometimes the host likes to select a personalization theme that will bring closer to the guests.
- Style: now you know the theme, it is time to go with the decoration of the venue. The best way is to with minimalist style other than a maximalist since it will look more elegant and sophisticated.
- Colors: When you decide on the theme or style, it is best to go with just a few colors (most three colors) that will go well together and will also complement the chosen theme.
- Flowers: if you think getting flowers for the event is a wonderful idea. Flowers have always been a good concept of every marvelous event. Flowers can make the environment look fresher and more elegant. The selection of flowers for the event should be done according to the chosen theme and colors.
- Plates: another thing that is important for such events are plates that guests are going to serve themselves, for such events it is important for plates to be easy to carry especially if they are plastic since the guest can serve themselves easily and prevent any mess. And this can be done with disposable dinnerware sets because they have various options and look elegant with whatever theme you decide to follow.
- Other significant details: curtains, table linens, and table arrangement are important tasks such as the ones mentioned above. For curtains and table linens a lot of times interior designers choose to make them the same color to give the environment an elegant look, but you can choose to do differently, but it is necessary to not overdo with colors.
FOOD & DRINKS:
- Food: for almost every event food is the most significant concept since it will be the main attraction of guests. That is why it is influential to decide on fresh food for the events, and there should be a lot of food options for guests to select from. Other than food cakes and other sweets should be available for the guest, the more food options more luxurious the event will look.
- Drinks: most of the time recently the hosts are more interested in serving the guests than guests having to self-serve, But this matter is also related to the theme of the event, if the event is serious then drinks can be served and if the event is with close people then guests can serve themselves with whatever they like. Drinks can be all varieties; non-alcoholic or alcoholic, cocktails, pure alcohol, etc.
- Music: may not be a topic that is mentioned the most, but it is an important one. Music has always been a way of communication for people, especially expressing things that they did not have the courage to say out loud. It is essential to choose music based on the type of event, you cannot choose loud music for a business event, it is preferred to be chosen a classic song at a lower volume or not at all. As for a happy family occasion, you can pick whatever appropriate music you like as long your close people like it.
- Games: As for this concept is most used in family events such as weddings, birthdays, or any other significant events. It is essential to know when you want to put games in your event to be appropriate for every age and non-offending. Moreover, games do not have to last long since guests might get bored.
- Communication: most of the time guests enjoy having good company close to them, especially in such events, and that is the reason sitting arrangement matters. Deciding the right sitting arrangement for guests can make them enjoy the event more while chatting with the good company close to them.
Going through those ways to make the event more memorable you might already notice how there are no such big things to do so, little things make the event marvelous. Furthermore, it is important to show your creativity in such matters, in serious events you need to be creative and unique, and in familiar events, you need to make the event enjoyable and maybe put a personalization theme.
But, the most important thing is to not get stressed out, if you need help always ask for such things.
Also Read: How to pass your HGV Test after the Training