Guest Posting and guest blogging are not about how to get backlinks. But it is an opportunity to target a new audience and increase the new subscribers. It helps in building a relationship with other niche relationships.
Does guest posting still work in 2020?
Although it is one of the most used off page SEO strategy, but many webmasters believe that guest posting is now not too effective. The truth is that guest posting still works in 2020 and it is one of the most relevant ways to acquire high-quality backlinks to the website.
In this digital world, everyone knows about the guest posting. It is the most common and known digital marketing strategy for getting quality backlinks for websites. Also, it is much more beneficial for webmasters to target both the new audience as well as subscribers. As such, numerous guest posting sites offer the opportunity for bloggers to write an innovative thing.
Guest posting sites list where you can guest post:
- 1: Jowib: is the leading blog for SEO and marketing information. It contains 800+ bloggers who contribute to one or more posts. The website gets 30,000 page views daily. Also, the website has 15,000+ e-mail subscribers. It offers content marketing, digital marketing, SEO strategies, and much more to the users. It has more than 150,000 social media followers across the platforms. The domain authority of jowib is 80 categories.
- 2: Mashable: This is the most popular in the blogger community and having more than 40 million monthly page views. It is a top source for social media, digital media, and web culture news. Its domain authority is 92 categories, Social media, technology, Business, Entertainment.
- 3: Software world: It is a leading software review and rating platform. It offers guest posting opportunities where you can write about software, SaaS software, and a lot more. Domain Authority: 56 Category: technology, software, Reviews, etc.
- 4: Hubspot: Hubspot is the leading source to get inbound marketing, sales, and service software. It offers the best three blog categories where you can find marketing, sales, and service sections. Its domain authority: 91 categories: Marketing.
- 5: Get Response: Get Response provides marketing software for all small businesses. You can write about Social media, content marketing, e-mail marketing blogs over here. Its domain authority is 81 categories.
- 6: Social media examiner: It offers a complete guide for social media marketing. You can submit your entire social media marketing article on this website and become a frequent contributor. Its domain authority is 80 categories.
- 7: Creative Blog: The website delivers inspiration for digital graphic designers, web designers. If you are passionate about designing just get in touch with a creative blog. The domain authority of creative blogs is 74 categories.
- 8: Marketingprofs: Improve your marketing skills with marketing profs. They offer courses and learning paths to users. You can write about the different marketing tactics on it such as content marketing, email marketing, etc. Domain authority: 74 categories.
- 9: Outbrain: It is a native based advertising platform for advertisers. You can write the blogs on performance marketing, content marketing, native advertising B2B, and B2C topics. Domain authority is 74 categories.
- 10: E-dreams: E-dreams is a travel agency where you can book your flights, hotels, and resorts. The website offers the best platform for travel bloggers where they easily can write about travel tips and destinations. Domain authority is 58 categories.