It is important to renew your licence as per the government norms.
A permanent Driving License (DL) is valid for 20 years or a maximum to the age of 50.
So you need to renew your licence when you will be 50 years of age while checking the expiry date mentioned on the licence.
The expired licence is only valid up to the next 30 days and if you do not renew it timely within the 30 days then you need to pay a penalty.
Therefore, it is clear from the above-mentioned criteria that for How Long Do I Have To Renew My HGV Licence as per the guidelines mentioned by the government officials.
Also, the age of 50 is a barrier because some problems arise in the human body after their 50s because of the change in their diets and mainly the age factor.
Steps to Renew Your Licence Online:
- Go to the official website
- Now select “Apply Online”.
- Then “Driving licence Related Services”.
- Select your location
- Enter the required details.
- Select the “Renewal” service.
- Fill in the other relevant information.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Book a slot and fill in the fees for the same.
Also Check: How To Get A HGV Licence